PhD student, St Edmund Hall College Oxford (2016-2020)
MSci Physics, Imperial College London (2012-16, First Class Honours)
Planetary Exploration Summer School, Swedish Institute of Space Physics (2016, Pass with distinction)
- AGU Outstanding Student Presentation Award (2020)
- ARCHER (UK National Supercomputer) Data Visualisation Competition - Winner (2020)
- Best Abstract, Oxford Computer Science Conference (2019)
- Principal’s Scholar, St Edmund Hall, University of Oxford (2019)
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Oxford University Division of Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Equality Awards (2019)
- Simonian Award for Leadership, St Edmund Hall, University of Oxford (2019)
- Royal College of Science Union Science Challenge - Winner, 2016
- Airbus Space & Defence Presentation Competition - Second Place, 2016
- Tectonics Study Group Conference - Honourable mention (best talk) 2016
- CREST Gold Award - 2012
- Harvard University Book Prize - 2012
- BBC Radio 4 So you want to be a Scientist? Competition - Finalist, 2010
- Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition, 2016: comparing seeds flown in space onboard the ISS to terrestrial seeds. Supported by the RHS, ESA, IOP and UKSA.
- Imperial Festival, 2015: exhibiting the Imperial College CubeSatellite project.
- Astronomy Photographer of the Year, 2009: honourable mention, including exhibition at the Royal Observatory and publication by the BBC.
- Sharman 25 Celebration, Science Museum (2016)
- Summer Science Exhibition, Royal Society: lead on Imperial Space Seeds (2016)
- Today’s Makers - London, Science City Gallery, Science Museum: consultant (2018-)